Kona is in 6 days! Miguel Fernandez Miniño Argonaut from Spain is ready to roll it! Twenty-two years as a triathlete, Miguel’s bike is a E-119 Tri and his bike split objective is 5 hours. Go get them, Miguel. Good luck!
- Miguel Fernandez Miniño
- Age 43
- 22 years as a triathlete
- Career highlights
- 2012: World Championship in Kona (9:35)
- 2014: World Championship in Kona (9:55)
- Bike: E-119 Tri
- Bike set-up: Ultegra Di2 and Mavic
- Speciality: run
- Personal saying
- “It is my job to suffer; it’s my pleasure to enjoy the race”
- What is your bike split objective?
- 5 hours
- Favourite food during the race
- Gel 226