The Gallium Pro 2018 is a design evolution of this already amazing, very light and comfortable bike model. New, state of the art technology in both 3d modeling and carbon molding bring this new 2018 version of the Gallium Pro to the next level.
Key Technical Features:
- Our lightest frame ever at 794 g (M) for a painted frame including hardware
- Refined tube shape design and new carbon fiber lay-up
- Greater tire clearance enabling use of up to 28 mm tires
- Rear and fork drop-outs optimized to be identical to the ones on the Nitrogen for easier and faster wheel change
- Ultralight riveted front derailleur hanger (a lighter and stiffer version)
- Inlaid chainsuck protector
- Redesigned and optimized cable routing parts (very light + no screws)
- 3D System offering three head tube heights for every frame
- Lighter fork still maintaining stiffness and offering comfort
- New refined 27.2 seatpost for more compliance, adjustability and comfort
The Gallium Pro 2018 will be available late August (International) and mid-September (North America). First quantities will be “limited”. Go see your nearest Argon 18 dealer to pre-book your bike!
Our lightest frame ever
Up to 28 mm tire clearance
New and improved fork
I am so happy! I dreamed of this victory here at the Tour de France for a long time. I am impressed how well I felt on my new Gallium Pro 2018. On the final climb the bike worked very good, I've got from it all I needed. When I attacked with 3 km to go, I just did my all and the bike answered perfectly.
Today was a great day! We worked well together as a team and we are all motivated by the team's success at the Tour de France. The new bike handled perfectly, and I was able to maximize my power.
Our lightest frame ever
Sitting at 794 g*, we pushed the limit of our carbon layup. *Painted medium frame, all hardware parts included.
UP TO 28MM TIRE CLEARANCE
For maximum comfort and compatibility
NEW AND IMPROVED FORK
Lighter, but just as nimble as stiff and comfortable
PAINSTAKING ATTENTION TO DETAILS
From small parts to redesigned cable routing, no details were overlooked
GEOMETRY BASED ON OUR WORLD TOUR PROVEN RACE BIKE
Tried and tested on the roads of the biggest World Tour races
ALL ROUNDER ROAD AND CLIMBING BIKE
For an ultimate riding experience
REFINED 27.2 SEATPOST
Easy-to-use, offers more compliance, adjustability and comfort
Offers three head tube heights for every frame size without sacrificing any rigidity; System preserves 5% and 11% more incremental frontal rigidity vs. standard spacers when the handlebar is set at 15mm and 25mm respectively
For better stiffness and power transfer
ASP-6600 CARBON SEATPOST
FSA OS-99 ALU
FSA K-FORCE COMPACT CARBON
PROLOGO NEW NAGO EVO NACK
VITTORIA OPEN CORSA 700X25
RIVETED FRONT DERAILLEUR HANGER